- We like children to wear clothes that are easily washable and not too new as some of our activities can be messy.
- Dauxwood sweatshirts can be purchased for children to wear at school. It is not compulsory to wear uniform, but many parents find it helpful to have ‘messy clothes’ just for pre-school.
- Clothes need to be child friendly as we encourage children to be independent in their personal care.
- Wellington boots, coats, and hats during the colder, wetter months.
- Sun hats during the hotter months. We would prefer the children not to wear open-toed sandals.
- Change of clothes – these are kept in their bag on the childs peg.
- Spare nappy and wipes should these be required.
Please ensure all clothing, shoes, and coats are named.